RED STONE STERLING SILVER SPIDER RING ~NEW
- made of high-grade sterling silver;
- the 925 hallmark stamp is placed on the shank below the spider;
- features a non-precious stone inlay in the red finish;
- ring’s weight is 27 grams;
- ring face dimensions: 22 mm x 28 mm (0.85” x 1.10”);
- we crafted this item by hand.
Whether you are a Spiderman fan, arachnophile, or Gothic jewelry enthusiast, you won’t be able to resist this imposing Red Stone Spider Ring. Its burly look, a massive spider atop a red stone, and the beauty of sterling silver are there to help put an exclamation mark on your ensemble.
The focal point of this piece is a huge spider who tirelessly weaves its web. You can see the fruits of his labor on the left and right from the setting. Spiders are said to patronize weavers, so if you are involved in this art in any way, you found your totem animal (or more precisely, arachnid) with this ring. Besides that, spiders symbolize hard work, industry, and diligence. See, they are not scary at all, at least not as a symbol.The spider is a keeper of the hot-like-lava red stone emerging as if from the depths of the ring. The stone adds a pop of color to silver and lends itself well to feast your eyes on. As per usual, we made this ring by hand because you’re worthy of getting the best quality.